Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 13 to Sligo


Early start today and made relatively good progress.Speedo shows 699.94 miles (59 miles today).Current location N54 16.944 W008 27.772.Found a nice place to stay in Sligo,uni halls.Nice kitchen so I cooked pasta and cream and white wine sauce with Quorn pieces cooked and mixed in.Yoghurts for starters with Brie and raspberry jam for afters. It is long walk to town and shops so had to make do with what I could carry on a 20 min hike. Wether overcast and cold wind (8C+max)allday,however I seemed to have a bit of sunburn on neck,even though I had my coat on most of the day.Txt from Jon all the chaps out in town so missing this a little. Although some super Irish bands in pubs last couple of evevenings.Plan to head north on way to Donegal tomorow.

No comments: