Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 20 Carlingford to Drogheda


Drogheda - the forecast for today was sunshine ! as you can see from Rainbow photo in Ireland sunshine often comes with rain ! so it was today ! however it did not rain as much as other days today -I wasl really really tired from yesterdays cycle -and today the first 20 miles was an ice cold head wind - a real slog - never thought I would get to dundalk...arrived Drogheda mid afternoon - very tired today - speedo says 1095 miles. I seem to have picked up a cough/cold from the cold air. Still lets look on the bright side only one more day of cycling and hopefully I should get to Dublin. My body is starting to rebel again all the cycling I think ! Take a look at the google map link on this blog to see where I have cycled so far ...

No comments: