Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 18 Bally castle to Belfast

Once again over 50 miles cycled - speedo shows 975.90 miles - However this does not reflect some really hard climbing through the antrim mountains - there is a road called the B94 - really really hard getting up this one... A pain getting into Belfast but eventually managed - main problem is rain was pouring down (again) so I had to cover map and stop every so often to check navigation points - No pictures as I cant blog with my phone from Northern Ireland ...they say it might stop raining Sunday -- which is basically when I stop cycling !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Chris
Wish I could have come with you for your adventure. I have been following the pictures and like all the cows. Would like a few more piccies of some tractors though. Sorry you not making it to daddys party tomorrow but we will look forward to seeing you next week. I have missed you. Love Alfie xxx